(Tea Party PAC) – With the 2020 election gearing up, it’s about time to start seeing organizations coming out of the woodwork and throwing their support behind the candidates of their choice, though we’ll have a bit longer to wait to see who will be taking the Democratic Party nomination.
However, President Trump is already starting to rack up some big time endorsements, including the International Police Union Association, a group with over 100,000 members.
It doesn’t seem Trump’s support has wavered at all over the last three years, largely due to the fact he’s managed to do what the vast majority of other politicians have failed to do. He actually kept his promises.
Via Gateway Pundit:
Today President Sam A. Cabral announced that the International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO, has formally endorsed the campaign for the re-election of President Donald J. Trump.
President Trump has done more for Law Enforcement in the past two and a half years than was accomplished in the eight years that preceded his election. He has even undone some of the harmful acts of his predecessor.
– He signed an order that once again provided law enforcement agencies with life-saving surplus military equipment, especially armored vehicles that have saved the lives of countless police and civilians.
– He directed the Attorney General to develop a strategy that will aggressively prosecute criminals who attack law enforcement.
– He provided more than 100,000.00 dollars to help communities hire more law enforcement officers.
– He championed and signed the Mental Health and Wellness Act that improved police access to Mental Health Service.
– He has resumed capital punishment of Federal Prisoners sentenced to death after a nearly two decades pause.
He has made our communities safer. Despite the daily news of violence, murder, and mayhem in the Democratic strongholds of Baltimore as well as Chicago and the absolute deteriorable situation of the cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco, the national crime rate has decreased during his presidency.
HUGE union & law enforcement endorsement for @realDonaldTrump – International Union of Police Associations, representing 100,000 cops!
IUPA has history of bipartisan endorsements.
Trump stands WITH POLICE OFFICERS who keep us safe in our neighborhoods.https://t.co/c30zCctChO
— Brad Parscale (@parscale) September 9, 2019
The one thing the American people have craved out of the occupant of the White House is a person who actually keeps their word and does what is best for our country, putting our needs as a nation above other things.
This is what Donald Trump delivered, and it’s a breath of fresh air. Trump has kept his word to help improve the economy by removing so many needless regulations on businesses and companies. He’s helped reduce tax burdens and once again reestablished America as a strong force on the geopolitical stage.
Undoing the damage done by Obama over his eight years in office is no small task and is clearly going to take longer than four years. Trump should be given the full opportunity to see what he can do with his time in office.
Here’s to hoping Trump gets a chance to fully put his vision for America’s future in motion.