(Tea Party PAC) – The plot continues to thicken in the impeachment hearing against President Trump, efforts being led by the radical left to slander him and have him wrongfully booted from office. House Intel Committee Chairman Rep. Adam “Shifty” Schiff finally decided to release the documents containing testimony of Tim Morrison, the NSC Senior Director for European Affairs, and boy is it blowing up in his face.
Morrison testified back in October and what he had to say, which is now finally revealed, destroys the Democratic Party’s latest attacks on the president in a big way.
Above: Tim Morrison
Here’s what Gateway Pundit is reporting on the testimony:
Worse yet, Morrison’s testimony OBLITERATES Adam Schiff’s chief witness, and reported second whistleblower, Lt. Col. Vindman who is unreliable and reports to Morrison.
Morrison, who was on the July 25 Trump-Zelensky call testified in Schiff’s secret basement star chamber that nothing illegal was discussed on the Trump-Zelensky phone call.
This is why Schiff held his secret hearings behind closed doors in a basement.
Schiff doesn’t want the American public to know that President Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was completely above board.
Here are the key points to Tim Morrison’s testimony.
1. Mr. Morrison did not believe anything improper occurred on the July 25 call. (p. 60)
2. Mr. Morrison testified that the memorandum of conversation (a phrase used to describe the call transcript) of the July 25 call was complete and accurate. (p. 60)
3. Mr. Morrison, who listened to the July 25 call, testified that he was not concerned about the substance of what was discussed on the call – only that the transcript might leak. (p. 46-47)
4. Mr. Morrison was told by National Security Council lawyer John Eisenberg that the July 25 call record mistakenly ended up on the highly classified system, debunking the Democrats’ allegations of an attempted “cover up.”
5. Mr. Morrison repeatedly testified that he purposefully kept Lt. Col. Vindman out of the loop on this matter because he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment, which were also raised to him by Fiona Hill and others.
6. Mr. Morrison testified that, as the final clearing authority for any edits made to the 7/25 call package, he accepted all of Lt. Col. Vindman’s proposed edits. (p. 61-62)
7. Mr. Morrison testified that he does not believe Burisma came up on the call or that anyone suggested edits to the mem-con to include the word Burisma. (p. 64)
8. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman relayed two concerns to him about the July 25 call: that the call did not get into the subject matter they had hoped, and the fidelity of the translation. (p. 72-73)
9. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman never reported to Morrison any of the “light queries” that he received from Ukrainian officials in August regarding the hold on aid. (p. 93)
10. Mr. Morrison confirmed that President Trump generally does not like foreign aid generally, and specifically held concerns that corruption in Ukraine may cause U.S. aid to be “misused.”
In reality, if this were a just society — which, thanks to the Democrats being in control for so long, it’s not — then the impeachment hearings would be over right now. This proves there is not a legitimate case against the president and that the proceedings are continuing on is proof positive this whole thing is a witch hunt.
The left wants to show voters in middle America that their voices do not matter. If they don’t care for the folks that this particular demographic elect to office, they will simply cancel that out by endless attacks in an effort to have them removed.
Democrats want urban centers to decide the direction of our nation, to choose on behalf of everyone, but that’s not how this country works, nor is it how it should work. Ever.
Let’s hope Trump continues to hold his resolve steady and fight back against the wicked liberal agenda targeting him and middle America.