(PCC)All of this is true if Special Counsel Jack Smith and the Democrats get their way!
CONFIRMED – Secret government sources confirmed Trump received a target letter from Special Counsel Jack Smith stating Trumps imminent arrest and indictment. Notably, Trump is already facing a staggering 34 felony charges in New York City, as well as federal charges related to classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate.
Legal experts are up in arms over Donald Trump’s planned arrest and indictment clearly proving he is the target of the Justice Department’s investigation into the January 6th riot.
Trump took to Truth Social to declare his expectation of being arrested and indicted, citing a letter he received from Special Counsel Jack Smith. However, this claim has left many bewildered, questioning the authority of Special Counsel Jack Smith siting his credibility and logical coherence.
- Brett Tolman, former U.S. attorney and executive director of Right on Crime, vocally criticized the decision to send Trump a target letter and summon him before the grand jury. He argued such an approach not only jeopardizes the integrity of the case but also infringes upon Trump’s due process rights.
- Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch, went even further, accusing the Justice Department of an abuse of power and deliberate partisan efforts to arrest Trump on politically motivated charges. Fitton characterized this as a grave threat to the very fabric of the rule of law.
- Mark Levin, a prominent radio host and author, vented his anger toward the Special Counsel and the Attorney General, branding them as rogue agents who are complicit in perpetrating a sham investigation. Levin went on to assert the DOJ and FBI are actively collaborating to dismantle Trump and secure Biden’s re-election.
- Julie Kelly, an author, and senior contributor to American Greatness, raised the possibility of Trump being charged with seditious conspiracy, further fueling the fire.
- Sean Davis, CEO of the Federalist, took aim at the DOJ’s perceived mishandling of the investigation, drawing a sharp contrast with their treatment of Hunter Biden’s case.
- Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz entered the fray, condemning the continued politicization and weaponization of the Department of Justice, claiming it undermines the very foundation of the rule of law.
Legal team for Trump proclaimed Trump has effectively been indicted three times already and expects a fourth indictment from Atlanta. Trump and his legal team vehemently characterized the ongoing investigation as a witch hunt and an outrageous politicization of law enforcement.
Final Word: Many citizens including some Democrats vehemently argue the approach taken by the Justice Department raises serious concerns about due process and suggests a disturbing trend of politicization within law enforcement. These attacks against a political candidate are also attacks against the Republic and is offered as further evidence of a larger-scale witch hunt aimed at discrediting and undermining Trumps legacy and to dislodge the Patriot movement from the American political landscape.
Steve Eichler JD
Minuteman/Tea Party Co-Founder